Intruder Alarm Survey and Design
These short fully accredited technical courses are available for you to complete in your own time (24 hours per day). They are delivered entirely remotely using innovative teaching technologies to give a bespoke online experience. We hope and trust that you enjoy learning with us.
All courses are CPD accredited and allow engineers, apprentices and surveyors from the industry looking to upskill and get up to speed in their respective fields.
Learn about everything from the importance of surveying sites and designing a compliant intruder alarm system, to ensuring customer and site requirements are properly documented, and how to identify the correct equipment to comply with system grading for both intruder alarm installations and signalling.
- Develop a step-by-step process for carrying out a survey
- Learn how to carry out a Security Risk Assessment
- Identify the right equipment to meet customer and grading requirements
- Learn about the required documentation for a survey
- Get an introduction to signalling surveying and grading